Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LitleGras 4th Drum Session: Practical

Hey, great news to all junior drummers. After I negotiate with those orang atasan in LGM, we finally get some times on this coming Friday, Sat, Sun and Tue (27, 28, 29, 31 Aug). So, We will have 1 more drum session before the raya break.

And since people now are very lazy to go music room and book, so this time we will do it through the Internet.
On 24 Aug (Tuesday) 8.30pm, I will post the available schedule on the blog.

Rules:
1. 1st come 1st serve rules apply. So, keep on refresh the blog if you want to get the most desirable time.
2, You all can book your desired session by leaving comments on the post.
3. REMEMBER TO CHECK WHETHER THERE ARE PEOPLE BOOKED UR DESIRED SESSION OR NOT. If you are the 4th people on the session, you will be cancel from that particular session and you have to select another one. (3 person per session)
4. It is advisable that you all to stick to your own tutors, so that they can observe your improvement and give specific guides to u.
5. From time to time i will adding those comments into the schedule, so please check it after I entered your name. If there is any mistake, please inform me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that I am able to make the correction.
6. If there is any problem please contact me (017-4576479 or skype me at kokchoy89).

No comments: