Sunday, October 16, 2011

Drum Theory Class

HiHi~ Its me again~~
On this coming Tuesday, we will have a short meeting to share with you all the former way of drum's notation and symbol (a.k.a. Tauge =.="). Tze Hoe will hold a meeting to give some fundamental knowledge and information about those note so that in case you all finds some drum music scroll then at least you all can understand them.

The details of the Drum Theory Class:
Date: 18 Oct 2011
Time: 9pm - 10pm+
Venue: Music Room, the noisiest room just above Lembaran Cafe

See you there~~

5 comments:

Kok Loong said...

Hou~!

sHu W3n said...

super hou!

S. Wee said...

erm how to book time slot 4 this week ?????

怀财不遇的小丑 said...

Dun worry, I havent confirm the schedule yet =.="

And I think i will fix the time I post the drum slot yea, so every Wednesday Night 8pm I will post the drum schedule for that particular week :)

S. Wee said...

okok thx thx